Recipe for cold melon and tomato soup with dill oil
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- Pear-shaped tomatoes, 8
- Watermelon, 1/2
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- To garnish with:
- Cubes of watermelon, 12
- Cherry tomatoes, 12
- Sprigs of dill, 2
- Olive oil, 100 cc
- Cut the watermelon in pieces and reserve part of it for the cubes needed for garnishing.
- Cut the tomatoes and purée them, together with the watermelon.
- Pass through a fine colander and season to taste.
- (optional: blanche the cherry tomatoes)
- Mix and blend the olive oil with one of the sprigs of dill.
Put 3 cubes of watermelon and 3 cherry tomatoes on each plate and pour the soup on top. Season with the dill oil and garnish with dill.