Lamb with honey and garnish of Pilaff rice with saffron and grenades
- Lamb. 4 thick slides
- Olive oil, 1 spoonful
- Maicena (corn flour): a coffee spoon
- Juice of half a lemon
- Honey, 1 soup spoonful
- Soup broth of meat, 100 cc.
- Grains of grenade (to decorate)
- Grease the pieces of lamb with oil and brown them in an iron pan for both sides, and reserve.
- Pour the juices of the lamb into a small saucepan. Add the juice of the lemon and the honey. Subdue to slow fire, mixing the preparation.
- Dissolve the corn flour in the soup broth. Throw it out to the preparation. Cook for some minutes to alive fire without stopping mixing. Leave it aside.
Garnish of pilaf rice and saffronIngredients
- Long Rice (basmati or jasmine type), 150 grams
- A glass of water
- Oil, 1 soup spoonful
- Saffron, half a spoonful of coffee
- Pricked onion
- Seeds of mustard, 1 spoonful of coffee
- Cinnamon, ¼ of branch
- Salt and pepper at ease
- Pine nuts, 1 soup spoonful
- Wash the rice in a strainer until the white willow water cleans. Drain it
- In a frying pan, warm up the oil and fry the onion lightly until it becomes tender.
- Add the cinnamon and the seeds of mustard. Give some turns. When they sizzle, throw the rice and mix. Wet with water and leave this preparation aside.
- Let the rice to be cooked and some minutes before its cooking is finished, crush the saffron with the fingers and add it to the preparation. Seasoning at ease and mix it.
- Cover the saucepan up and leave it to slow fire among 3-5 minutes.
- Move it away from the fire and leave it covered up so that it sweats a little. Add the pine nuts. To give the garnish a form, use a small mould.
Spread the sauce at the bottom of the dish. Place the slice of lamb to a side and in parallel, the garnish of moulded rice. Spread the grains of the fresh grenade over the meat.